The Process Of Cooling Tower Cleanings:
- To start cleaning of a water tower, the entire system has to be shut down and all water drained from tower.
- All eliminators are removed from the tower.
- The walls and sump area of the tower are then vacuumed and pressure washed.
- All debris and dirt is removed from the inside of the tower.
- The tower fill and eliminators are then thoroughly pressure washed through and through.
- All water tower strainers are removed and cleaned as well.
- The tower is then refilled with clean water and the system is turned back to seasonal operation.