Procedure of Cleaning Air Cooled Condensers:
- Upon arrival, the HVAC unit first will be shut down properly from its thermostat and then locked out from it's disconnection switch.
- All access panels to the coil will be removed. Access doors* leading to the air intake side of the coil can be installed if not already on the unit.
- The condenser coil will then be vacuumed and brushed as necessary.
- We will then proceed with the cleaning by pressure washing both sides of the condenser coil using an OSHA approved biodegradable coil cleaning chemical.
- After cleaning, all access doors and panels will be reinstalled.
- The disconnect switch and thermostat will be turned back to operating position.
- We will remain on site to insure the unit is on and running efficiently.
*We carry 18x18 and 12x18 access doors and can install them if necessary.
Procedure of Cleaning Evap & Chilled Water Coils:
- Same shut down and cleaning procedure as condenser coils. .
- In addition to the coil, all drain lines, drip pans, and pump lines are also cleaned.